Is there a place for YouTube in your care home?
It’s so simple, but you get so much from it… Youtube.
This is fantastic to use with elderly residents of all mental and physical abilities.
A shortlist of uses –
- Dance nights, sing-along, music therapy, reminiscence through music
- Sporting events current and historic, increase social interaction and keep up to date with current sporting fixtures, or remember their favourite cup final.
- Dance therapy, physical exercise.
- Relaxation sounds and visuals.
- Nature programs or specific interests.
For residents who are capable, they will have enough confidence to search for their own videos in a short space of time.